Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you recognise that the following terms and conditions apply to any interaction you make with the site, superseding any other terms or conditions. By placing an order with us, you agree to accept our terms and conditions as the sole set of conditions applying to the contract.
Delivery and Handling
Quantity – When a courier delivery service (arranged via Ravenstickers.co.uk) or other shipping method (arranged by you, the client) is used to deliver items supplied by Ravenstickers.co.uk, you must sign for all goods sent by Ravenstickers.co.uk as “unchecked”, unless the items have been inspected thoroughly and deemed to be in good order with all items and parts present.
Damage – Ravenstickers.co.uk takes no responsibility for damage by any delivery service that we did not arrange ravenstickers.co.uk also takes no responsibility for damage by any delivery service that we did arrange, but where the client signed for the goods prior to thorough inspection.
Refund Policy – Due to our production and design processes, all bespoke sales are final, and we are unable to provide refunds. We accept returns on non-bespoke products providing they are returned within 7 days of delivery. Items must arrive with us in the condition that we supplied them in. We will refund the purchase price on non-bespoke items, minus a 25% re-stocking fee.
Ravenstickers.co.uk reserve the right to change prices listed on physical or digital publicity materials without prior notice. Any Ravenstickers.co.uk price lists do not constitute part of a legal contract. Ravenstickers.co.uk quotes apply for 30 days from the date of their supply. After 30 days, clients should request an updated quote for any goods or services required.
Prices – include UK P&P, and VAT.
Payment – We accept payment via PayPal.
Colour and Printing
Client Artwork supplied – Artwork must contain embedded fonts or flattened. Ravenstickers.co.uk is not responsible for any materials incorrectly printed as a result of inaccurate Artwork.
File Formatting – Clients must supply digital files in CYMK format, with a minimum resolution of 200 DPI. Images under 200 DPI may look distorted, fuzzy, or pixelated. Ravenstickers.co.uk is not responsible for any printing errors, including colour differences that result from incorrectly formatted files.
4-Colour CMYK Printing – We print all large-format files via a system called 4-Colour CMYK. 4-Colour CMYK is noticeably superior to conventional litho printing – the process results in a far wider colour spectrum, or gamut, allowing you to see both subtler tones and deeper, more vivid colours. Our large-format printers are calibrated to deal with digital-ly printed CMYK media and there is no comparable colour match with litho printed materials. Clients should only submit proofs for printing if they understand this process and wish to receive materials created via 4-Colour CMYK.
Proofs – We can supply client proofs for your approval. Clients are responsible for ensuring that the final proof is inspected thoroughly. Ravenstickers.co.uk is not responsible for any error uncorrected after the client has seen the proof. Colours shown in digital proofs may appear different to those shown on the final product due to variances in monitor calibration.
Artwork supplied option – Ravenstickers.co.uk does not send artwork proofs. We do not check artwork supplied, We assume any artwork sent to us is ready to print.
Fonts – Clients must supply fonts with every order. Ravenstickers.co.uk is not responsible for any errors resulting in failure to supply correct fonts.
Bleed – Leave a bleed space of 5mm on all sides on all artwork. Ravenstickers.co.uk is not responsible for any errors that result as a failure to format images correctly.
Colour Matching – If you require reprints of any materials, please be aware that Ravenstickers.co.uk cannot guarantee a perfect colour match between the original print run and the reprint. We cannot be held responsible for any disparity in colour matching between print runs.
Our turnaround times are estimates that apply to business days (Monday to Friday), excluding public holidays. Turnaround time begins when you pay for your order, or if necessary, when you have confirmed your proof, via email, to our Artwork Team. Orders must be confirmed and paid for by 12am, otherwise the first day of the turnaround time will be the following working day. Turnaround times quoted on our digital and physical publicity materials are not guaranteed unless we have supplied them to you in writing.
When you order multiple items, the longest turnaround time associated with any item in the order will apply to the entire order.
The delivery dates, times and durations stated on our website and in any correspondence are estimates which begin only when the final, print-ready artwork has been formally approved by you prior to print. The actual estimated delivery date may therefore differ depending on how long the design and proofing processes take.
Due to machinery tolerances, the quantity of stickers or labels received may differ by up to 10%-15% of the quantity stated in the order. If this occurs, we can offer a partial refund or store credit to the value of any missing quantity.
We will accept no liability:
- for defective goods and/or services where the client has contributed to or caused the defect, or where any Free Issue Materials and/or masters provided by the client and/or any specification, drawing, or design that the client supplied have contributed to or caused the defect.
- to the client if they have not paid the full price for any goods or services by the due date.
- to the client if they do not report any problems or defects to us within 5 working days of receipt of goods and/or services.
- to the client for goods not dispatched or goods damaged/lost in the course of delivery, unless you notify us of the problem within 5 working days of placing your order.
- for any loss, liability, claims, costs, damage, or expenses arising as a result of your continued use of defective goods and/or services after you have become aware of or suspected any such defect.
- for costs relating to the remedy of any matter for which we are liable, unless you have given us reasonable opportunity to remedy any problem or defect within the scope of our terms and conditions.
- for failure to include any items in goods/services supplied, or for supplying incorrect goods/services, except to rectify any de-fect and refund you the cost of returning the defective products.
- We accept no liability for:
- Consequential loss;
- Harm to goodwill and/or profit;
- Monetary and/or other similar losses;
- Indirect losses and special damages; and/or
- Interrupted business, lost business, contracts, production and/or opportunity.
- Force majeure – We accept no responsibility for breach of contract as a result, directly or indirectly, of force majeure, riots, war, strikes, civil commotion and natural disasters.
All our goods are guaranteed for twelve months from the date of the original payment, unless otherwise stated. This guarantee covers faults arising as a result of defective workmanship or materials. The guarantee does not cover problems caused by misuse, accident, or neglect.